Monday, June 13, 2011

The most annoying friend dat i have..


Hi, Well, things have been all ’up-in-the-air’ for me at the moment, but I’ll get to that in a minute. Lets update you with my new story..
first of ol, let me dedic-8 diz special poem to the most annoying fren dat I ever had...B@#*A...
The bell rings
and I run at the speed of lighttrying to avoid her.She yells, calling my nameand I pretend not to hear her.
My friends look at me
with sympathyTrying to break free
but she grabs my wrist and slaps my arm
she holds onto me like a python
She'll squeeze the life out of me,
until all life is lost,
then moves to her next victim.

huh, ok guyz.. back to my root of story.. i have a friend who irritates me the most..I cant even stand with her annoying attitude dat finally creates a huge gap between me & my closed friend.. can u just imagine wat she did to me:1st she make fun 'bout my boobs loudly in front of others ( cam siall..puiihh!) then she makes irritable voices wit stupid questions during EXAM or pop quiz.. then she keep on trying again& again & again to dig up other people personal stories (especially mine!) or a hot new gossip, rumours wherever & whenever she go. diz is wat we call a super-duper busy body.. She olweyz think dat she is that most perfect creature with perfect curves. yucks! honestly, i dont think so..she is much more like a freak of nature.huh, i think its goin 2 be a very long post to tell about her annoying attitudes here..well guyz, have you seen bongsai tree? the purpose i mentioned 'bout diz tree is juz dat I try 2 relate it wit this annoying girl dat looks juz like a bongsai tree...u know...D.W.A.R.F...haha, hopefully she may see herself gaining some centimeters in her dream.. -Bye:p

No comments:

Post a Comment